Wednesday 9 April 2014

Jane's April Challenge

Hi everyone,  I hope you are enjoying our scrappy challenges and the Cyber Crop for this month.  Don't forget you have until midnight, Friday the 11th April to get your entries in for the CC - we'd love to see some more of you playing along with us this month.

My challenge for you in April is an easy one but one you might have to think about just a little bit.  I want you to create a layout using one 12x12 background (either cardstock or patterned paper) and one 6x6 sheet of patterned paper.  No other patterned paper allowed.  You are welcome to use borders, twine, chipboard embellies, flowers and whatever else you would like for your page but only the one 6x6 sheet of patterned paper.  You can use this whole or cut it apart like I have done - if it is doubled sided you can use either or both sides to achieve your page.

Here is my layout - I have used  the Echo Park - For the Record range from the shop cutting apart the Vintage Linen sheet into it's 6x6 squares and using the Fancy Floral square.  I then used bits and pieces from the Elements Stickers and the Alpha Stickers to complete my page.


I'd love to see your take on my challenge.  You have until the end of the month to get your entries into the Mystical Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment