Saturday 17 May 2014

Tracey Campbell's Take of the Monthly Challenge

Jane Howden set the challenge this Month and boy did it ever have me stumped for a little while, I don't have many older photos....so I used an old High School photo of me and a few friends. Does it match the over 30 vintage criteria?????  I'm not telling!!!! You will have to make up your own mind.

I have used the camera as my vintage ephemera.

High School Memory

 
Just in case you can't remember the challenge it is to use a vintage photograph (or more than one).  To be considered vintage an item must be 30 plus years in age so unless you are a sweet young thing this will likely mean we can use photographs of our childhood or pictures of our parents or grandparents or other family members.  

Use some sort of vintage ephemera as embellishment on your page.  This doesn't have to actually be 30 years old (but again it can be if you wish) but it has to depict something relevant to a vintage era so think items depicting old fashioned hand phones or cameras, keys, tickets, lace and ribbon etc.

Happy Scrapping

1 comment: