Friday 19 June 2015

June "This all about the Chip' Cyber Crop

Welcome to our June Cyber Crop!

Hands up who loves Chipboard??   **Waves hands madly**  ME, I do!
Lets fall back in love with this wonderfully fun embellishment....Here are 3 challenges to get you going.
And while this CC is running all Chipboard in the shop is 20% off Shop here
I will be posting my examples later on today, as I've not had a chance to sit and scrap this week :(    So today I'm ignoring everything else and having a scrap day!

Jane's Challenge

Challenge One



Mine is a colour challenge - please use at least three of these colours along with chipboard for your page.






Donna's challenges

Challenge Two

For this challenge I want to you use paint and chipboard....How you use it is up to you!

Challenge Three

For my 2nd challenge, I want to see some you adding some extra detail to your chipboard..Here are some examples
  • You can emboss it using a Cuttlebug etc.... 
  • Heat embossing power... 
  • Glitter with Dimensional Magic....
  • Cover it with PP and sand it back




You have a full week plus, to scrap these challenges, upload them to our gallery and be in the running for a $20.00 store voucher, or a pack of lovely goodies for being the DT pick.

Due date Sunday 28th June 2015 - Midnight

And don't forget to stop by our Facebook chat group over the weekend

Happy scrapping !!
Mystical Team

No comments:

Post a Comment