Saturday 1 August 2015

August Challenge #1

Wow...I can’t believe its already time for a new challenge!. I want to say thanks to everyone who played along with our July challenges, we will have winners announced soon.   
For our 1st August challenge, I have an 2 part requirement challenge for you. 
Step 1 -  you must include
The colour blue..... a little or a lot, it's up to you!
Texture - you can choose what and how....but I need to see some texture.  You can crumple a bit of paper and then ink it...or use texture paste...or glue some sand on your page...  anything you want, I want to to push yourself our of your comfort zone and play!
AND
Please choose 3 elements from the list below,  and let us know what they are when you upload to our gallery.
Flower - Star - Chipboard - Bling, (either rhinestones or Pearls) - Tag - Stamp - Twine
This months prize is a set of our new Kraft cards, a Twiddleybitz Template and some Kaisercraft paint.

Challenge Rules:
  • Create a NEW project layout, det of 3 card, canvas for this challenge 
  • Please upload your entry to our gallery by 11.55pm 31st Aug to be eligible for the prize. 
  • Have fun and please share with your scrappy friends

Here's my take on this challenge..

I've used the new Kaisercraft Kraft and I am loving it!!  This card handles paint really well, it's a little thicker so I've found it doesn't 'warp' when it gets wet.
 For the blue requirement I've used a sheet from  MME Lime Twist- Happy Go Lucky range - Here  And to add texture I've embossed it, then sand it lightly.
I've distress the edges for a touch more texture...

Hope you have fun with this challenge :)

No comments:

Post a Comment