Saturday 30 January 2016

Sharing the Love - Crate Paper ~ Fourteen


Valentines papers don't have to be limited to Valentines LO's and cards. I think my Nana will be pretty happy with this birthday card. 

 
Pop layered hearts up with foam dots to add dimension.


We like to enjoy little celebrations to add some fun and love into our year. These Valentines are for my husband and kids- I'll put them on a valentines themed dinner table with a few small treats- nothing over the top, but a little more special than usual.


 Lots of layers and texture make a simple card more interesting... lots of foam dots here.




 This card uses a Project Life 3x4 card as the basis for it's design.


Left over hearts from another project form this hot air balloon. I start layering from the top and do the outside edges first then layer down the middle ending centre bottom. The 'Basket' is a chipboard tag I cut down to suit.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely projects Gypsy! You can never have too many foam dots, LOL!
    My favourite is the hot air balloon :) And you know, you've given me the seed of an idea for another project I have underway... thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen. I'd like to see the project you have underway when it's done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marvellous....clever work here Gypsy

    ReplyDelete