Monday 1 February 2016

February Challenge

Hello everyone
With all the kids going back to school today or in the next day or so, this inspired my challenge!

I would like you to create a layout or set of 3 cards using;

Use at 2 primary colours
Lined paper 
At least 2 staples
Buttons
Paper clip

And I would like to see you add either a stamped image or punch or die cut item!

Here's my take on this challenge...

We had been talking about visiting the Yarloop steam workshop for years, Ethan was steam train mad from about the age of 2 till .....well still I guess!!

I'm so very grateful that we did get ourselves organised and go, as it was lost in the devastating bush fire earlier this year
Use at 2 primary colours - Blue and Yellow. I've used pages from DoodleBugBoys only Puzzle
Peices and Hello Spring Easter Bunnies

Lined paper  - Journal spot 
At least 2 staples - Yes
Buttons - Yes
Paper clip - 2 white ones, from my desk drawer!
and a die cut tickets - I used my Die-namice Mini Ticket Die




Challenge Rules

  • Create a NEW project layout, set of 3 cards, canvas for this challenge  
  • Please upload your entry to our Inlinkz link up on the right side bar, and/or our Gallery by 11.55 pm, 29th February to be eligible for the prize.  
  • Have fun and please share with your scrappy friends! 

International entries are welcome, however due to international postage cost a Creative Design Spot will be offered should the winner be from outside Australia along with a little surprise in the post.

Australia residents, this months prize is - Assorted Chipboard Pack

Have Fun
Donna

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous LO Donna, & isn't it sad it was lost to that bushfire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girls....yes DebiJ, it's very sad, so much history lost :(

    ReplyDelete