Tuesday 31 May 2016

DT Share- Me at Six



My DT Kit for May was full of October Afternoon's Farmhouse range- which definitely made my heart full. I love OA, they are my favourite scrapbook company. One of the features of October Afternoon are their cream base and the often vintage or retro feel. Farmhouse is definitely more on the vintage side which is probably why this months kit had me reaching for some older photos. Like this sweet one of on a swing around 6 years old.

This LO features October Afternoon Farmhouse Papers: Church Social, Clothesline, and Faded Wallpaper and Shape Stickers, Journal cards, Flower Sack, and Little Flyers. Core'dinations Gibraltar cardstock, Kaisercraft Lace Cream, and Resin Blossoms, Basic Grey Serenade Element Stickers.

The Basic Grey Serenade line marries well with this Farmhouse line if you are looking to mix and match papers.


No comments:

Post a Comment