Thursday 16 June 2016

Stash busting: G


Something a little different this week. I've built up quite a stash of scraps from my kits and wanted to get some of it used up. There's no story with this photo other than that I was happy to finally find some wooden scrabble letter and Will was kind enough to model one for me. So as I didn't need any journalling or title I had the opportunity to make the most of the space. I've made a sunburst design with scraps and then drawn a frame to pull it all together. The stickers form a visual triangle which helps direct your eye on the page.

Supplies used: Papers: Pink- LYB Clothesline Yellow- October Afternoon Farmhouse Green- Doodlebug Snips and Snails Blue stars- Cocoa Vanilla Totally Rad Orange- Basic Grey Knee Highs B&W Stars- Fancy Pants Memories Captured Blue Floral- Cocoa Vanilla Free Spirit Teal- Simple Stories Life in Colour, Arrows- Fancy Pants What a Wonderful Day Grey Chevron- Jillibean Soup Staples. Stickers- Simple Stories Life in Colour

No comments:

Post a Comment