Monday 15 August 2016

2nd Monthly Challenge ~ Scraplift yourself!


I made the page above recently using the October Afternoon Silent Night Range- (in store soon).The Diagonal line across the page is not a design I would normally use. But I did like the way this page turned out so I wanted to have a play with the design on another page.


As you can see I have turned the design 90 degrees and changed up the location of the title I think I like this one better than the first. I enjoyed scrapbooking this way because it came together fast as most of the design choices were already made for me.

So my challenge to you is to take a page you've done before and scraplift (copy) some or all of the elements of your design. 

Supplies used: Bazzill Basics Cardstock, Simple Stories Heart: Forever in my heart, Elements 2, Cardstock Stickers, Washi Tape, Kaiser Mist: Yellow, Alphas: Thickers, and Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type.




No comments:

Post a Comment