Tuesday 30 August 2016

DT Share: Selfies



A double page LO from me today with the super lovely Love always line from Cocoa Vanilla.


I've kept my page intentionally simple and used black cardstock for a change to provide a striking contrast to the super lovely 'Frolic' paper.


I've used washi tape and that wood veneer banner flag to draw the viewer's eye across the page. and embellished in three places to provide resting points for the eye. Look at that wee guy he starts full time school next week I am going to miss him like crazy!


The frolic paper comes black and white and I've used the Kaisermists and a fine paint brush to add colour to some of the leaves and flowers, I tried to keep it fairly random. I dipped my brush in a little water to add some more colour variation in places.

Additional supplies: Cocoa Vanilla Love Always: Alphabet Stickers, Die Cut Ephemera, Accessory Stickers, Puffy Stickers, and Twin Set and Lovely Things Patterned Papers,  Kaisermists: Lime Green, Pink and Peach.

No comments:

Post a Comment