Monday 22 August 2016

Gallery Pick


I'm definitely a sucker for traditional Christmas colours which is one of the reasons this layout from our gallery by Jules44 caught my eye. I also love that she framed her LO- which is a great technique for helping a page to feel finished. The paper strips beside her photos look very effective and are a great way to use up scraps too! But my favourite thing about this page is the story. I love that her photos have spanned two time frames! And that the story is a then and now comparison between the Christmas tradition of her childhood and the fact that she carries it on now. The way she has split the journalling is also a great technique to show the stories are separate but part of a whole. Thanks Jules44- I'm definitely going to lift this story idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment