Sunday 30 July 2017

DT Share- Daily Phone Flower

I've developed a habit to help me slow down and take notice of the world- I try and take a daily photo of a flower on my phone. It's just for fun really but it does lead to some interesting situations when I'm out and about and my brain sees a patch of colour and shouts 'Phone Flower!' at me. :-) I wanted to scrapbook a selection of the photos and this was my solution.


I laid a collection of scrap card rectangles on my page like brick work and left a half centimetre gap around them. Then I sprayed with a variety of KaiserMist colours that reflected my photos.


When I lifted the scrap card I ended up with this. Note I have kept the card scraps and intend to use them on a page soon. 


I laid out my photos in a way that felt balanced... thinking about weight and complimentary colours.


I finished my page with white flowers (mini and 2cm) and Green Tara Lace and Maya Road Pompom trim that I cut and dyed with the same mists I used for my framing. Topped the flowers with Kaiser Pearls.


No comments:

Post a Comment