Sunday 1 October 2017

October Challenges

Hello scrappy friends, and welcome to our October challenges.

I hope you have fun with this challenge and I look forward to seeing your take on it up in our gallery.

Challenge 1 - Die Cut or Fussy Cut
I've used the Kaisercraft die - Circle Mesh,  (I can see me using this die a lot! )  I've also mixed my paper ranges by using some Cocoa Vanilla Wild at Heart  paper and Fancy Pants Happy Place  papers.



Challenge 2 - Use at least 2 type of mixed Media.

For this challenge I've used Gesso, Paint and Ink.  This page was our September Class 💖 I've used Gesso, then 2 shades of paint, applied with glad wrap, then stamped with black ink.




Challenge Rules

  • Create a NEW project layout, set of 3 cards or canvas for this challenge  
  • Please upload your entry to our Inlinkz link up on the right side bar, and/or our Gallery by 11.55 pm, 31st October 2017  to be eligible for the prize.  
  • Have fun and please share with your scrappy friends! 

International entries are welcome, however due to international postage cost a Creative Design Spot will be offered along with a little surprise in the post.

Australia residents, this months prize is - Paint and Ink pack valued at over $15.00

Have Fun
Mystical Team

1 comment:

  1. I love these pages, especially the mixed media page. Looking forward to seeing the challenge entries.

    ReplyDelete