Saturday 26 May 2018

Stripes- Echo Park Under the Sea

 One paper six ways... Lately I've made a bunch of pages from the Echo Park Under the Sea Range. I've pulled these pages to share with you to show how I have used the Swimmingly Stripe paper on a number of different pages.


Equal sized strips of the stripes on this page help to show the eye where the page starts and finishes- and give it some balance. Stamps from my stash- stamped with Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink.


The stripe paper serves as a 'shelf ' for my photos- one of  my go to designs. Stickers from my stash and title Chipboard Thickers.


I think papers like these with the basic primary and secondary colours work really well with school themed layouts. I've used a thin stripe at the top and a thicker one down the bottom. The heavier strip at the bottom helps to anchor the page. I think the paper looks quite different with a patterned paper background.




No comments:

Post a Comment