Thursday 17 April 2014

Tracey Campbell's Challenge for April

Greetings and Salutations from Tracey ;)
It has been a busy month for me this month - moving houses, Adrian sailing, Mum up for a visit, a nose operation ... well sinus operation, a unit assignment and work. Phew I am tired and need a holiday.........so instead I have scrapped a holiday photo of when we were in Bali. If I can't be there in real life I can live the memory though my scrapbooking. :)
 
Anyway my challenge for you is to get a little bit messy;
1. Use three different mists, paint or ink on your background (pink, teal and blue mist splatters)
2. Hand draw something on your layout (I have traced around a stencil with lead pencil)
3. And the last messy thing I want is for you to use glitter!!!
 
Here is my sample.

A Great Day - Bali 2014


Everything except for the globe, the mist and the glitter is available from the Mystical Store.
I have used the Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Range, Words or Whatever Chipboard Banner,

Happy Scrapping - don't forget you have until the end of the month to get your layout into the gallery for a chance at a great prize.

Hugs
Tracey










No comments:

Post a Comment