Friday 21 August 2015

August Cyber Crop

"Farewell to Winter" Cyber Crop

There is a touch of Spring in my part of the country ... the days are longer, the nights are warmer, the sunshine is out, the wattle is in full bloom.  It is time to wave goodbye to winter...

This month my challenge is finding inspiration two ways from this wonderful moodboard.





Jane's Challenges

Challenge One  is to find colours in this moodboard and base your layout on them - you must use at least 3 colours from the board (with the addition of black and white).


For my page I focused on the yellow, red and green combination.




Challenge Two  is to find inspiration by way of a theme or product from the moodboard.  You may like to scrap a page about ruging up in winter woolies, or your favourite hot drink or sitting around your log fire, warm and toasty at night or perhaps you are drawn to the use of wood veneer or fabric/thread on your page.

I decided to focus my page on a winter's day at the beach.





Donna's challenge

I have a sketch for you with the requirement that prominent colour must be white!



And here is my take...


I've used Bazzill Cardstock - White  with Fancy Pants What a Wonderful Day papers and embellishments....with a Kaisercraft - Resin Blossoms and some bits from my stash.

You have a full week plus, to scrap these challenges, upload them to our gallery and be in the winning for a store voucher or a pack of lovely goodies for being the DT pick.

Due date Sunday 30th August - Midnight

And don't forget to stop by our Facebook chat group over the weekend - there just may be a game or two happening with the odd prize being thrown your way ;)

Happy scrapping !!
Mystical Team

1 comment:

  1. Love these layouts girls well done hopefully I will be able to join in :)

    ReplyDelete