Thursday 25 February 2016

DT Share - Basic Grey - Olivia

Hi :)  It's Kathy, with a page to share with you today.
I decided to use some cute photos of my youngest daughter turning 4.
And I kind of did a mashup of 2 of the challenges from our current CyberCrop.
I used Gypsy's Challenge to use red and gold and I also used Donna's challenge to incorporate 3 arrows :)


The gorgeous paper is from Basic Grey - Olivia - Kembrie.  There is a very cute pattern on the other side, but I loved this plainer, distressed side for my photos.
The greyish scalloped edge is from Pink Paislee - Hey Kid - Elements Stickers.  I thought this went really nicely with the photo panel.  And I decided to add some dots to it using a Uniball - Signo - White pen, just to "lift it" a bit.
I also used Bazzill basic cardstock - white as a matt around the photos and Thickers, black pearls and gold arrows (from my stash).

There's still time to join us in our CyberCrop.  I hope you will :)

Thanks for dropping by for a look today :)

Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment