Tuesday 22 May 2018

Kaisercraft Open Road

 Hi all,

Gypsy here stopping in with some Layouts from the Kaisercraft range Open Road. I have to be honest I wasn't 100% sure I was going to like this line until I saw it in person. Once I did though I was totally sold. I definitely think this has a lot more uses beyond the travel that it was designed with in mind. I'm thinking LO's about bush walks, gardening, living in Australia, heritage, outdoor play, Four-Wheel driving, Zoo visits and Picnics. The natural colours in the line are just lovely, and the flowers are so pretty. I hope you'll get a chance to play with this line and come share it in the Mystical Gallery or Facebook chat.

 

 








1 comment:

  1. These are simply gorgeous I love this collection and have just order the big paper pad. It they really bring out your photos

    ReplyDelete