Tuesday 19 June 2018

Simple Stories - Hello Summer Part 1

 Hi all,
 Lately I have been scrapping with the new Simple Stories Line in the store Hello Summer! This wasn't in my DT Kit but has such lovely playful colours that I had to buy it to brighten these chilly grey winter days! I have scrapped a lot of summer and water LO's with the kit... but also some not specifically related to summer- as these bright colours lend themselves to pages about kids, parties, gardens, ladies and teens amongst others.

Nuvo drops used on this page are the gloss drops; Carnation, Dandelion, Apple, and Caribbean- which are a great match to this line.

 

I've used the Aqua Kaisermist on this page- the pink, candy, lime, apple and yellow are also great matches. 



Happy Scrapping, Gypsy

No comments:

Post a Comment