Wednesday 1 August 2018

August Challenges

Welcome to our August challenges!

Just a reminder we are moving our Mystical gallery over to our Facebook chat page, this is a private page, so just click the 'Join" button.

We welcome all!! No matter what style, or level of experience you have.

Gypsy's Sketch Challenge:


Here's my take:

I've been mixing up some old and new supplies this month. This page has some of the new Kaisercraft line: Memory Lane, Fancy Pants Family & Co. and Cocoa Vanilla Endless summer among others. My title is from this great sticker set and the Washi Tape is mostly We R Memory Keepers. I'm loving the Cocoa Vanilla Wild at Heart Rubber Charms!


Donna's Challenge:

Hello everyone.. My challenge is a 1-2-3 requirement one.

You must include;

1 type of bling
2 die cuts
3 pieces of patterned paper only.

You may add whatever else you like as well.

Here's my take:



This a great way to use up lots of left over bits of patterned paper, I've used a Kaiser Christmas sheet, and 2 different left overs bits of Cocoa Vanilla papers.

My 2 die cuts are small die cut stickers from Cocoa Vanilla ranges, and my bling is the pearl flourish.

Flowers are Green Tara 1cm Roses and Cocoa Vanilla Love Always - Bitty Blooms



Challenge Rules

· Please upload your entries to our Inlinkz link up, or to the gallery in our Private Facebook Chat Group by 11.55pm 31st August 2018 to be eligible for the prize. Prize is by random draw.

· International entries are welcome, however due to international postage cost a Creative Design Spot will be offered along with a little surprise in the post.

Australia residents, this month’s prize is an Embellishment Kit.

Have fun and please share with your scrappy friends!
Mystical Team

No comments:

Post a Comment