Saturday 1 September 2018

September Monthly Challenges

Welcome to our Monthly Challenges for September!

The trial of Facebook albums for the challenges has gone really well and it's been great to see so many pages shared in the chat group. (Please remember to pop your pages into the correct album so you can be included into the prize draw.)

Gypsy's Challenge:
This month our Cybercrop theme will be all about Journalling- I've already been thinking about my challenges for the crop and have a journalling challenge for my monthly challenge.
Your challenge is to either: make your journalling hidden- mine is slipped under the black and white paper on the left.
Or: use the same sentence starter for your journalling... I've used 'I love..." for my LO below, but you can use any starter that you want.
(You can do both if you want. :-) )

This page is made with a combination of the Fancy Pants - Happy Place and Simple Stories- Life in Colour lines.

Donna's Challenge:
For my challenge, I would like you to use some journaling strips to tell a little story behind the photo.  For my page I've used the computer to write out the journalling, then cut it into strips.


I've used Echo Parks For the Record papers, with Kaisercraft Script Words  and Mists.  Embellishments from Cocoa Vanilla, Fancy Pants.


Challenge Rules

· Please upload your entries to our Inlinkz link up, or to the gallery in our Private Facebook Chat Group by 11.55pm 31st August 2018 to be eligible for the prize. Prize is by random draw.

· International entries are welcome, however due to international postage cost a Creative Design Spot will be offered along with a little surprise in the post.

Australia residents, this month’s prize is an Journalling Note Set.  You can choose from Take Note from Basic Grey or Fancy Pants Dancing Girl.

Have fun and please share with your scrappy friends!
Mystical Team

No comments:

Post a Comment