Saturday 1 December 2018

December Monthly Challenges



Season's greetings, Merry December and happy holidays! Hopefully you're still relaxed and haven't been swamped by the idea that it's the most busy time of the year! We have two challenges for you for December I hope you can make time for yourself to relax and have a play!

From Donna and I we wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and all the best things for the coming year and look forward to seeing what you create in 2019!

Chalenge 1: Colour Swatch


Using a base of either black or white use all four of the colours from the swatch- as little or as much as you want.


Here's my page I've used three of my favourite products from the store; Ranger Distress inks: Mowed Lawn, Mustard Seed, Mermaid Lagoon and Pickled Raspberry, Kaisermist: Aqua, Pink, Lime and Yellow and Nuvo Gloss drops: Dandelion, Apple Bubble Gum and Caribbean Ocean. My 'Happy' title and word and heart stickers are from the new Cocoa Vanilla Midnight range. The little banner flags are Jillibean soup

Challenge 2: Big, Small or Both. 

The photo on my page below was printed at an 8x12 and I trimmed it down to 12 x 5 3/4inches. The smaller photos are two 2x2's and a 2x3- there's just enough information to tell the story.  So my challenge to you is to use one big photo, or a series of small photos, or a combination of both for your layout.


I've created my page with papers from Couture Creations Le Petit Jardin and title and embellishments from Cocoa Vanilla Midnight.  With just a splash of Kaisermist

Challenge Rules· Please upload your entries to our Inlinkz link up, or to the gallery in our Private Facebook Chat Group by 11.55pm 31st December 2018 to be eligible for the prize. Prize is by random draw.

· International entries are welcome, however due to international postage cost a Creative Design Spot will be offered along with a little surprise in the post.

Australia residents, this month’s prize is an Embellishment Kit.

Have fun and please share with your scrappy friends!
Mystical Team

No comments:

Post a Comment