Friday 1 February 2019

February Challenges

Welcome to our challenges for February!

Traditionally the month for love we have some scrappy love to inspire you this month...


Challenge 1 -  Sketch Challenge


Here's my take on the sketch...


I've mixed up the lovely Crate Paper Fourteen papers with a bunch of embellishments Cocoa Vanilla: Midnight and Love Always. My title is the Kaisercraft Script Word stickers and I've splashed some black kaisermist on my white cardstock background.

Challenge 2 - Requirment Challenge.

I would like to see you use these on your page;

Sequins (or confetti)
Paint and or Misting
Hearts


And here is my take...


On a white base I've used Rustic Elegance papers, and embellished with Rustic Elegance Ephemera along with some Cocoa Vanilla and Green Tara Flowers. 


Challenge Rules· Please upload your entries to our Inlinkz link up, or to the gallery in our Private Facebook Chat Group by 11.55pm 28th February 2019 to be eligible for the prize. Prize is by random draw.

· International entries are welcome, however due to international postage cost a Creative Design Spot will be offered along with a little surprise in the post.

Australia residents, this month’s prize is an Embellishment Kit.

Have fun and please share with your scrappy friends!
Mystical Team

No comments:

Post a Comment