Wednesday 27 March 2019

Little bit of mixed media

Mixed media is big right now, but sometimes it's nice to dial it back and keep it simple.  I scrap to showcase my photos and tell the story of us.

For this page I've used Dusty Attic stencil Bubbles.  Find it here  ( Out of  stock at the moment, back in stock soon)

Kaisercraft paints - here   Cheap and cheerful, wonderful range of colours available

Impasto - here  Impasto is a wonderful thick texture paste

To create this effect with different colours, I taped the stencil down with washi tape each time, allowing it to dry completely in between each colours. 


I've added Cocoa Vanilla stickers and embellishments, along with Green Tara Wild Rose flower and Dusty Attic Chipboard Hashtag Saying.


Until next time, happy crafting
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment