Thursday 13 June 2019

Mixed Media and Colour Blast: Limited Edition


I've been working with some mixed media materials ahead of out Cyber Crop this weekend. My kit for this month is the distressed and grung greens and blues of the Colour Blast Limited Edition Range. I've used the 'Original' and 'Real Deal' Papers. Added these cogs from WOW which work perfectly with this line- I've embossed them green to work with the papers. to help add to the movement in my photo I added a line of woodland green and black nuvo drops down the right hand side of my page and spread them across with a rubber comb.



This is the 'Imperfect' Paper. I have applied distress inks to my non-stick craft sheet and misted with water and then applied the paper to the mat to get my coloured background.
The stars on the left are made by spreading texture paste through a mask and then I have added embossing powder while the paste is still wet- the trick is to wait for the texture paste to dry before you heat the embossing powder.
My title is Foam Thickers and the Stickers are from the Cocoa Vanilla lines: Boys Rule and Totally Rad.


No comments:

Post a Comment