Wednesday 11 December 2019

Design Team for 2020

Today we are welcoming a new member to our Design Team for 2020.

...but first  I  would like to thank everyone who expressed an interest in joining us, the decision was very difficult as there were so many fabulous crafters to choose from.


So now let's introduce our new team member...

Robyn Leeanne 


My name is RobynLeeanne and I have been scrapbooking on and off for many years but only got serious with it about 2yrs ago. 
I live in Mandurah WA and am married with 3 adult children and 9 grandchildren, which gives me plenty of photos to scrap.
I love to create and inspire others to create.
I love to try all sorts of crafts so don't be surprised to see something different every now and then.

I look forward to inspiring you to have a go,  whatever level you are! 


Robyn will start her term with us Jan 2020, and we are happy to have Gypsy stay on with us for another term! 

No comments:

Post a Comment