Saturday 11 January 2020

Weekend Inspiration: Embellish in a box

Have you checked out our January Challenges?  


We're scrapbooking Summer this January and I used one of the new Couture Creations ranges in the store, Sunburnt Country. If you haven't seen it you should go have a look- perfect for your classic Aussie photos- travel, garden, nature, and some of your masculine pages.

 The range has these great papers with a selection of boxes on them. These are really versatile- they work while on their own as part of a linear/blocked LO. They provide a great home for your journalling. The larger ones can give you the perfect spot for a title. They can double as an extra style of patterned paper. There are bits that can be fussy cut out to add to your LO's.



My favourite way to use them as a home for embellishments- I can create something quite complex and because it's all in the box it becomes another feature on my page without overwhelming the rest of the page. Here I've combined Sunburnt Country with Kaisercraft Open Road- these two lines are a perfect partnership!


If you try this I'd love to see - please come chare it on our facebook chat page.

No comments:

Post a Comment