Saturday 8 February 2020

Tip of the Week....

Hello, Donna here and it's my turn for the 'Tip of the Week'

Now, those that know me know I'm not much of a card maker, but with all the leftover bits of pretty papers I have, I should be!!

So this year I have started a new habit,  when I'm working with a paper range (or several different ranges that I like together)  all the leftover bits that might be card worthy I've been popping them in a snaplock bag, along with any leftover bits of string, ribbon or embellishments and a blank card and envelope.

Now if I have a few moments to play, I can pull out a bag with all the co-ordinating bits ready to go!

Bonus Tip - the larger IKEA resealable bags are even better as they are just that little bit bigger :)

Happy Scrapping everyone!
Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment