Wednesday 2 September 2015

September Challenge

Welcome SPRING!!  
I love spring, and I love gardening!  Not that I've very good at it...or have enough time as I would like to spend in the garden, but I love looking out and seeing my garden wake up from winter, and this helped me create our first challenge for September.
I have an Inspirational Challenge for you.  Let this photo inspire you, and choose at least 3 colours from the colour pallet to feature in your work, you can also add a little bit of black, white or kraft.

And don't' forget to share what inspired you when you upload your work to our gallery.


Challenge Rules:
  • Create a NEW project layout, set of 3 card, canvas for this challenge 
  • Please upload your entry to our gallery by 11.55pm, 30th Sept to be eligible for the prize. 
  • Have fun and please share with your scrappy friend.
  • This month's prize is a $15.00 Flower Pack.

    Happy Scrapping
    Mystical Team

No comments:

Post a Comment