Wednesday 29 March 2017

DT Share: Happiness Right Here


This month I have been working with the  latest Cocoa Vanilla line in the store. Wild at Heart is lots of delightful florals in luscious pastel and jewel tones. I think it comes across as quite feminine and girly on first look. On closer examination though there is lots in that will work for childhood, party and maybe even some heritage LO's. 

I've gone with a fairly simple block design for this LO abour me hanging out with my two younger boys. I've put the photos on the right hand side of the LO so it doesn't look like we're staring off the side of the page... it's a simple technique which makes a surprising difference in helping the page to feel contained.

Supplies: Cocoa Vanilla Wild at Heart: Pattered Papers: Fussy Cuts, Double Dot and Memento. Embellishments: Enamel Dots, Accessory Sticker Sheet, and Flair Buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment