Friday 7 April 2017

DT Share: 2 Years



This was one of my pages for our March Monochrome plus CyberCrop. I wanted to tell you a little about how I achieved this effect on my page. 

1. I applied a moderate misting of the Lime green KaiserMist in a vertical column down the centre of my white cardstock and left it to dry.
2. Using a Crafters workshop 6x6 Template (Mask) I applied Transparent Texture paste into the stars spreading it carefully and evenly with a scrap of heavy card.
3. When the texture paste was dry I misted the strip again with the KaiserMist Apple and carefully dabbed the ink off my Texture paste stars with a paper towel- allowing the lime green to be visible.
4. When the second lot of mist was dry I completed my page as per usual.

I like the tone on tone look of these two greens but you could also use contrasting or complimentary colours to great effect.


Supplies used: Bazzill Cardstock White, KaiserMists: Lime Green and Apple, Ranger Texture Paste Transparent Matte. Crafters Workshop 6x6 Template, Jillibean Soup Banners and Hexies, Simple Stories Life in Colour Ephemera, and We R Memory Keepers Washi Tape. (stickers and chipboard from my personal supplies).

No comments:

Post a Comment