Wednesday 5 April 2017

DT Share: Thanks Lee-anne



I've used one 6x4 photo here with two 3x4's either side. I use photoshop to put to 3x4's on a 6x4 canvas for printing but with the popularity of Project Life style scrapbooking there are a lot of apps around which will allow you to easily to the same. If you're already using one perhaps you could share it in the comments and let us know if it is for Apple, Android or both?

The base of this page is Cocoa Vanilla ~ Wild at Heart Artisan- I haven't done a thing to alter it... that beautiful water colour effect and the little crosses are part of the design. It's so lovely I plan on getting a few more sheets for my personal stash.


Supplies used: Cocoa Vanilla: Wild at Heart: Papers: Artisan, Fussy Cuts, and Mariposa. Embellishments: Vellum Sheet, Die Cut Ephemera, Accessory Sticker Sheet, And Jillibean Soup: Chit Chat Chowder: Word Labels, and Grandma's Lima Bean: Cardstock Stickers and Alpha.

No comments:

Post a Comment