Monday 14 August 2017

Gallery Pick- Ebony Jane

This week I have picked a new comer to our Gallery who shows a whole heap of promise as a scrapbooker considering she is only seven years old!



Ebony Jane shared this page in our gallery for the June Winter Cybercrop. I love that she has kept her colour scheme really simple almost monochromatic- the blues look great together. I think the wide mat under the photo really helps to showcase the picture which was an excellent choice for this challenge. I think keeping the embellishing simple was a great choice. The title is very inventive and a cool tip if you happen to be short on some letters. I also think highlighting the journalling with the smudges of blue was a great idea.


This page is from Donna's May Tic tac toe challenge and Ebony Jane chose Doily, tag and flowers. Using the tag as a home for her title was a great idea- and the same goes with using middle of the doily for her journalling... an idea I'm definitely going to scraplift soon. I think the offset purple frame adds interest to the page. She's made great use of her flower and butterfly stickers using the visual triangle design technique to help unify her page and keep the focus on the most important elements. The pink and purple papers work well together and I like the added touch of the hand drawn rainbow to balance out that banner in the top.

Thank-you so much for sharing your pages with us in the Gallery Ebony Jane- we're looking forward to seeing you develop your scrapping skills and inspiring us even further!

No comments:

Post a Comment