Friday 1 September 2017

September Monthly Challenges

Hi all,

Here are our Monthly Challenges for September. Our new DT starts this month and we farewell me,  Gypsy, today with my final official layouts for Mystical Scrapbooks. 
Though you'll still find me around and I'll probably pop some layouts up from time to time. I'll just take a moment here to say thanks to Donna for having me and also thanks to all our super lovely band of Mystical scrapbookers for the inspiration and the conversation!

Because this month is about people our challenges are about people too... YOU!

Challenge One: G is for... and/or Project Life style cards

Make a page that is inspired by the letter G- what is something about you that starts with G? Perhaps you: are a Grandma, Grow flowers, lived on George Street, are Grumpy, Groovy or Gracious, maybe you had Guinea Pigs? If you're really stuck then you are welcome to just use the second part of the challenge which you can choose to do or not. That is to use Project Life type cards as part of your design.

Here's my page: 



Challenge Two: Your Initial and/or small photos 

Make a page inspired by one of your initials and/or use at least two photos that are smaller than a regular 6x4. 

Here's my page. My last name is Stockley- so my page S is for Selfies- something I started doing with my best friend on some of our adventures around the place during his visits to WA. 





Challenge Rules..
  •  Create a new project, layout or set of 3 cards
  • Please upload your entry to our gallery or use the Inlinkz link up by end of the month to be eligible for the prize draw.
  • Have fun, and please share with your scrappy friends!
International entries are welcome, however due to international postage cost a Creative Design Spot will be offered should the winner be from outside Australia along with a little surprise in the post.

Australia residents, September's prize is -  Chipboard and Paint pack.

We look forward to seeing your layouts. 
Happy Scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment