Tuesday 30 April 2019

Voting Time - Follow the Rainbow Competition

Hello lovely scrappy friends...



Our 2019 competition has come to the end and now it's time for voting.

Due to school holidays (and hubby's holiday), I've decided to extend the voting time by a few days as I didn't get this posted last weekend as planned!

Firstly I would like to say a big thank you to all the ladies that joined in,  and say how much we loved welcoming new scrappy friends to our little group 💖

Our Facebook gallery looks amazing, well done to you all.  I found playing with colours so much fun, and I know some of you struggled with scrapping with some of the rainbow colours, but that's the wonderful thing about this craft,  when you push yourself to try things you don't normally do, you learn and grow, and hopefully discover something new to love.

I've learnt that I adore Indigo! How beautiful is this colour!!  It's perfect with white and gold, and as I scrap mostly boys pages, sometimes I find the colours a bit limited, so I'm super happy to add another 'go to colour' to my list.

If you are an active member and/or joined in with our competition, even if you didn't get to finish, I would like to invite you to vote for your favourite pages.

1 vote per challenge, but please don't vote for yourself.   Have a read of the guidelines below and get your votes to me but Sunday 5th May.  Please send your votes via the 'send message' button on the Mystical Scrapbooks Facebook page.


Judging

Each entry will be individually judged by Mystical Design Team based on artistic and creative merit and by each challenge guidelines.
Projects uploaded into the correct Facebook album by the deadline for each challenge will be given an extra point.

Judging will be done using a points system, along with voting by Mystical members at the end of the competition – It will be a running tally, the person with the most points at the end of the competition is the winner. 
The winners will be notified by email and announced on Mystical Scrapbooking Blog and Facebook page

At the end of the competition, active members of our chat page can choose to vote, using a 3 2 1 points system for each challenge.

3 points for your favourite
2 for second

1 for 3rd

1 vote per member for each challenge.  You can't vote for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment