Thursday 17 October 2019

Loving Every Second


I thought the circles on this paper from Colour Blast were perfect for evoking the idea of water especially in this photo where the boys have some little round gel balls in their play. I wanted to emphasise that and add some texture to my page so I have added Nuvo drops. With the clear gloss (Morning Dew) I have loosely followed the lines of the circles on the page. Then I have added smaller drops with the clear/white glitter drops (White Blizzard) to add smaller drops.

Do you have any Mulberry Paper in your stash from way back? I love the way this Navy Mulberry almost looks like a splash behind my title. I use a wet cotton bud to draw a line of water where I want to tear my mulberry. This makes it so much easier to tear and you end up with this soft town edge as the fibres pull apart rather than rip.





Supplies Used: Cardstock: White Bazzill, Colour Blast- Arty Farty ~ Courage, Cocoa Vanilla- Happiness ~ Little Things Paper, Bohemian Dream ~ Accessory Stickers, Pink Paislee- Indigo and Ivy- Phrases- Expressions, Pebbles- Spring Fling Words, Nuvo Drops- Gloss ~ Morning Dew and Glitter ~ White Blizzard.

No comments:

Post a Comment