Tuesday 1 October 2019

October Monthly Challenges


Celebrate!
October is Mystical's birthday month... I brought Mystical Scrapbooks 11 years ago!  Doesn't seem like it, I remember when the stock started to arrive from the previous owner,  (who had run Mystical for about a year I believe)
I still get excited when new stock arrives!

Challenge 1: Alter an embellishment on a page about a celebration/special occasion.


I have sprayed these white Prima flowers with Kaisermist and inked some wooden hearts to tie in with the colours on the cake and my patterned paper.

Challenge 2: Scrap lift my page and add a heart!

Like a sketch, but it's my finished page... Take inspiration from it, or a direct lift,  and add a heart or two.


Challenge Rules
Please upload your entries to our Inlinkz link up, or to the album in our Private Facebook Chat Group by 11.55pm 30th September 2019 to be eligible for the prize.

Albums - Here
Chat Page - Here
The prize is by random draw.
· International entries are welcome, however, due to international postage cost, a Creative Design Spot will be offered along with a little surprise in the post.
Australia residents, this month’s prize is a Mixed Alpha Stickers. 


Have fun and please share with your scrappy friends!
Mystical Team

No comments:

Post a Comment