Thursday 14 November 2019

You Brighten My World


This paper from the Colour Blast Arty Farty Range is so much fun! I have emphasised the paint colours by adding smears of Nuvo Glitter Drops in matching colours to each stripe. I have also continued the messy theme by going with some wider less uniform inked edges picking up the pink in the photo. I've intentionally left my embellishing simple because the pattern on the paper is so bold.

Supplies used: Bazzill Cardstock White, Colourblast Arty Farty paper: Artist, Cocoa Vanilla- Bohemian Dream Stickers, Happiness: Flairs and Clear Stickers, Kaisercraft Acetate Stickers- Butterflies, Tim Holz Distress Ink: Pickled Raspberry, and Nuvo Glitter Drops; Lilac Whisper, Sherbert Shimmer, Honey Gold, Dazzling Blue, Blue Lagoon and Sunlit Meadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment