Monday 23 March 2020

Not the Cyber Crop Challenge #3

Due to unexpected circumstances, we are not holding a Cyber Crop this month.
Don't worry, we got your scrapping needs covered (pun intended!).  We will have 3 extra weekly challenges for you!

Donna here with our final "Not the Cyber Crop" challenge.

Your challenge is to take inspiration for your creation from this book cover.  It's one of my all-time favourite stories!


 And here's my take...+

The cogs & colours inspired my page.



I also finally had my first play with the beautiful Art Alchemy waxes  on Dusty Attic chipboard cogs & title, which I have embossed with Zing embossing powder.
And it's all on Bazzill Bling cardstock - Blank Check... Other layers are Pinecone & Vintage White
While it doesn't show up in the photo, the shimmer of the cardstock goes so well with the simmer from the waxes.

All 3 of the "Not the Cyber Crop" challenges will be open till the end of the month... Prizes will be awarded as per usual, just at the end of the month instead.
Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment