Wednesday 1 April 2020

April Challenges


Hello crafty friends...

Well, hasn't life has thrown us a bit of a curve-ball lately. With life being rather difficult at the moment, let us leave our worries for a while, retreat to our craft rooms or areas and enjoy some new challenges.

Our DT member Gypsy is still away looking after her grandmother so Robyn and I have this month's challenges for you.

Challenge 1 - Sketch


And here's my take...


I've used  Cocoa Vanilla Legendary and Boys Rule papers die-cuts on black card Currawong, along with some glitter card stars, a doily and some mesh from my stash.
I've not added a title on this pages, as it will be a part of a double page layout.
Have fun! Donna


Challenge 2 - Tic- Tac - Toe with an Easter Twist

Hi to all our crafty friends, Robyn here with challenge 2. I hope you have lots of fun and enjoy doing this Tic Tac Toe challenge.


And this is my take on the Challenge...


I have put Lace around my Black and White Photos which I think has worked really well.
Then I have used "Native Breeze" by Kaisercraft for my fussy cutting. FUN! FUN! FUN!
And the border and background papers I used were from "What A Wonderful Day" by Fancy Pants
and then embellished with Nuvo Drops 


Challenge Rules: 
Please upload your entries using our Linky, or to the album in our Private Facebook Chat Group by 11.55pm, 30th April 2020 to be eligible for the prize.

Facebook Albums - Here
Chat Page - Here

The prize is by random draw. 

International entries are welcome, however, due to international postage cost, a Creative Design Spot will be offered along with a little surprise in the post. 

Australia residents, this month’s prize is a Cocoa Vanilla pack. Including Word titles and die- cuts

Have fun and please share our challenges with your crafty friends!
Donna & the Mystical Team

No comments:

Post a Comment