Thursday 2 April 2020

Tip of the week: Got ink?


One of the smartest decisions I ever made was cutting out a bunch of stickers in little slivers. :-) I brought a packet of credit card-sized white adhesive labels at a discount store. Cut the stickers down to the size of the side of my Tim Holtz Distress Inks and then swiped them with ink. I did 4 strips per pad but you could just do one and make sure it's always facing out. I let them dry first and then wrote the name of the colour on the strip and then stuck them on... it take a little bit of time but saves heaps of time in the long run.

While you're at it grab the Distress Ink Printable Colour Chart from Ranger and stamp each colour you have on there too as a handy reference sheet.

Here's mine: I love to pull it out when I have to stamp on a layout and want to find the closest colour for my scheme.




No comments:

Post a Comment