Wednesday 18 June 2014

Dale's DT example for the June challenge

Hey there scrappers. Dale here with my take on Tracey's challenge.  Here is the challenge Tracey has set for us:

The Challenge if you choose to accept it is.......... to use some of your scraps that you accumulated without cutting any of them!! Yes that is right - put those cutters and scissors away right now
(I will give you permission to tear three times - that is three tears not three pieces of paper).
 
Here are the pile of scraps I had to work with. Not a huge amount as I like to use them up as I go along. I noticed that a lot of the colours seemed to match quite well so I put aside those ones.



This was a bit of a challenge. I do use my cutters every time I scrap.
Once I had my papers I went looking for a photo that would suit. I found this one of my son's birthday cake.
The only tear I did was on the orange Basic Grey paper.
This was a terrific challenge for using up some of those scrap pieces of paper we all have. I encourage you to have a go. It's a really fast page to do. Pop up your creation in our June challenge gallery. I look forward to seeing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment