Monday 23 June 2014

Dale's June Tutorial

Hi everyone. It's Dale here. Today I have a tutorial for you involving misting and punched shapes.

First of all, punch out some shapes from cardstock or thicker patterned paper. Any shape will do.


I have chosen hexagons.
Then I placed them on a piece of yellow cardstock and used two coloured mists.
When they had dried I removed the hexagon shapes.



I have inked around the edges of the cardstock using green ink.
I've also inked around each hexagon shape.
















This is how the final layout looks.
Products used from the Mystical store include:
Pink Paislee Hey Kid Double Dutch paper and stickers
yellow cardstock
ribbon
Lilibee Key Lime Pie paper
Jillibean Sopu Grandma's Lima Bean Soup stickers
Fancy Pants Memories Captured tape sticker
Prima flower - Marri Collection Fairy







I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial and it has inspired you to try this at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment