Tuesday 19 August 2014

Dale's tip for August

Hello fellow scrappers.

I have a couple of great tips for you this month. They're about card making but will also apply to layouts as well.

First of all, stick to only 2 or 3 colours. This will make your project really pop. Neutrals such as black and white are always a good choice.

Second, make more than one. Your supplies are already out. Why not make use of them by making multiples. If you like the design it is really quick to make more than one, rather than getting everything out again on another occasion.

For my cards, I chose to use cardstock as my base and make them open upwards instead of sideways. I used a different punch on each one along the base to add a feature. I've added a piece of black cardstock and some stickers from Kaisercraft and a couple of pearls from Kaisercraft. Done.




No comments:

Post a Comment