Sunday 31 August 2014

Mystical August Release Kit Page

This month I was the lucky one to get to play with out August Kit...and I've had such a good time playing with it....sadly due to life getting in the way I only have one page to show so far...but more will come during the week!

Our regular Mystical girls know that we're not long home from a little holiday in Sydney and Adelaide where we caught up with family, so I've made great use of the pocket pages to highlight different places with went with family members.

However this is my main page to go along side of my pocket page.

I've inked the super cute Memory Maze chipboard key and heart with silver to coordinate with the silver stick pin and paperclip

 I've added some Green Tara Heirloom
flowers from my stash to go with this lovely stick pin, you can find them here


More samples soon!

Happy Scrapping
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment