Friday 26 July 2019

Product Spotlight: Cocoa Vanilla Bohemian Dream stamps.

Ever brough a packet of stamps and wondered how you might use them?
I brought these sweet little Cocoa Vanilla Bohemian Dream Stamps a while back here's how I have put them to use...


I've stamped the little twig frame in Blueprint Sketch to match the Navy floral paper onto white cardstock. Then added the 'Love This' word stamp in Vintage Photo Distress ink to tie in with the gold in my title. I've popped it up on foam dots for more dimension.


I've used both heart stamps to make a background on my patterned paper. I opten to use Pumice Stone Distress ink which is a similar tone to my patterned paper. I stamped one heart in Candied Apple red to match my sons shoes in the photo and add some interest by being unexpected.


For this page I stamped the bird stamp in black on some cream carstock. Cut out the bird and nested him in the centre of my flower- looking onto my outdoor scene.
Birds are symbolic of flight, freedom, travel, animals, mothering, and nature. This bird could be given a red chest for a Christmas Robin, or stamped in blue for a 'good luck' Blue bird.
Also think about bird related ideas like:
  • A little bird told me
  • Twitter/Tweets
  • Feathered Friends
  • The Early bird gets the worm
  • Laving the Nest
  • Night Owl
  • Lovely weather for ducks
  • Taking Flight
  • Spread your wings 
  • Under my wing
  • Birds Eye View
  • Free as a bird



I've used the 'Little Moments' word stamp on my labels on this page. This is probably one of the most versatile stamps in the pack. I'd be tempted to mount this one on a block and keep it in a little bowl of stamps I keep on hand for easy use.

Finally I shared these three cards earlier in the week which also use four stamps from this set. 





No comments:

Post a Comment