Wednesday 17 July 2019

Stash Busting: Strips and Bits


Do you keep the thin 12 inch strips that you trim off your papers? Then this is the page design for you. I recently finished up working with my June kit which was loaded with the luxurious paper from the Colour Blast Limited Edition Range
Instead of packing away my scraps I decided to use them up on one last page. Interweaving five 12 inch strips down two sides created the perfect home for my photos. 
From there I turned to my 'brown' embellishment box to compliments the bluey greens. I pulled together some more left overs- journalling cards, tags, tickets and some wood veneers. I've use foam tape to stack them all up in my own little scrapyard contruction site. I have two smaller gatherings of embellishments to create a visual triangle on my page.
My title reflects the big yellow machine in the pictures my son is looking at- I've used some leftover chipboard thickers for that. I've finished my page with Coffee Kaisermist and some Metallic Copper Penny Nuvo drops.

No comments:

Post a Comment