Thursday 5 September 2019

Darling Boy


A quick how-to on my LO Darling Boy above...


After sticking down my photo on a piece of white cardstock I layer three strips of foam tape together and placed on a diagonal on the lower portion of the back of my card. Then repeated for the upper portion. I was going for enough height as to make it appear that my card was floating above the flowers and I wanted to keep the foam tape away from the edges where I was going to slip my flowers in. 


You can see in this image how much height I had.


I made a rough plan by placing my larger flowers and the featured hearts around the cardstock. Once I was satisfied with that I stuck them down and filled in the gaps with smaller flowers and hearts as well as the fringe ribbon. Some of the flowers I used were from my personal stash. This LO is a great way to stash bust some flowers to great effect.


A couple of side views... note not all parts need to be under the cardstock.


The completed page...


Supplies used: Bazzill White, Echo Park Under the Sea Ocean Friends, AC Thickers Amy Tangerine-Today,  Kaisercraft Foam Tape, Kaisercraft Wood Flourish Pack Love, Wood Hearts, Fringe Ribbon- Wedgewood Blue,  Flowers: Green Tara: Calla Lillies, Rose Mini, 2cm Gerbera, 2cm, 4cm, 6cm, 7cm. (Some flowers and letters from my own stash).

No comments:

Post a Comment