Thursday 12 September 2019

Design Tips: Sweet Moments


What's happening here?

In the layout above I've used a diagonal design so that the viewers eyes flow from the top left corner to bottom right (red arrow below). In doing so they will take in most of the details like the photo, embellishments, and title.


I've also added some leading lines with my horizontal patterned paper (turquoise arrows above) that say "Here's the action, look at me!" about my photo.

Finally I have a visual triangle (purple above) of little word stickers to add balance and interest and also draw attention to my image.

Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock- White, Couture Creations: Le Petit Jardin: Papers #1, #10, #11, #5, #9, Cocoa Vanilla Happiness- So Fresh. Flowers: Green Tara 4.5cm Primulas, and Prima: Pearl Panache - Snowbird Stickers. Cocoa Vanilla- Midnight-Clear and Happiness-Clear, Washi Tape: Simple Stories Hello Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment