Sunday 26 July 2020

Find Paradise by Colour Blast by Bee Arty

Hello crafty friends...

I finally found some time to scrap today! 

I love running my little shop, but it can, however, leave me little time to actually sit and scrap... the irony of having your hobby become your business I suppose 😀


But today I put everything else aside and finished a page I started at the beginning of the month.

Colour Blast Find Paradise range was perfect for this page, still scrapping our Singapore holiday! 

As the background paper has such lovely details all I wanted to do was frame my photos at bit with flowers and foliage and add some layers with Bazzill Pinecone for a bit of extra interest.  



My palm trees are from Dusty Attic.

I've used Colour Blast Leaves of Paradise die as well as Kaisercrafts Tropical die set so I got different size leaves, some Nuvo drops and it's done.

Time to go and clean up my desk for some more scrapping!
Take care
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment